User groups allow you to pull users together into small groups to simplify sharing and communication tasks.
- To get started, access User Groups by clicking Settings > All settings in the upper right corner of any page.
- From the Project settings page, click the Basic > User groups link.
- The User groups index page will open listing all of the existing user groups in your project.
- From this page, you can:
- See basic information about existing user groups like how many users they contain, who created them, and when.
- Click the links to edit or delete your existing user groups.
- Create a new group by clicking the + New User Group button in the upper-right corner of the page.