Embedding a layout with your saved search means you’ll see the same columns of data each time you run the search – without added steps.
- To start, run the search that you want to embed with a new layout. (Learn more about creating searches in the Create and save a search or Search by name articles.)
- Add or remove columns from the search results panel until you’ve created a layout that meets your needs.
- Remove columns by clicking the icon next to the column header.
- Add columns by going to the Customization drop-down menu and selecting “Modify layout…“.
- From the list of columns that appears, single-click on the name of any column you want to add to your layout, then click Apply layout.
- Next, save the search. Click the save search link in the upper right corner of the search panel.
- To embed the layout you just created, check “Attach current search layout” before saving. Each time the search is run in the future, Broadstripes will automatically display exactly the same columns of data that are in the current layout.
- Click Save search. The search (with its embedded layout) will now appear in the YOUR SEARCHES list in the navigational panel on the left-hand side of the page.