As you probably know, the search results page lets you see the records that match your search criteria and to view details about those contacts (learn more about creating custom searches in the creating a search article).
What you might not know is that the search results page contains another powerful feature – the ability to make bulk edits to multiple contact records at one time. You do this by applying a bulk action to the contacts in your search results.
Here’s a look at all of the actions you can apply:
Follow the links below to learn to apply each of these actions.
- Email (send a bulk email to multiple contacts)
- Text (send an SMS text message to multiple contacts)
- Email messaging permissions (Opt in multiple workers at once to receive Broadstripes emails)
- Text messaging permissions (Opt in multiple workers at once to receive Broadstripes SMS text messages)
- Add to list (add contacts to a tag list in bulk)
- Remove from list (remove contacts from a tag list in bulk)
- Assign event steps (check or uncheck steps of an event for multiple contacts in bulk)
- Assign to leader (assign a leader to multiple contacts in bulk)
- Remove leader (remove a leadership information from contact records in bulk)
- Set custom field (set or update the value of a custom field for multiple users at once)
- Create Employment
- Change Department
- Change Job Title
- Terminate Employment
- Delete Employment
- Delete contacts (permanently delete a contact or group of contact from Broadstripes – cannot be undone)
- Delete contact info (Delete address, phone, and email information from multiple contact records in bulk)